According to recent market research by Fact MR, sales of Mandibular Advancement Anti-Snoring Devices (MADs) will grow at propelled CAGR to 2031 as investments in healthcare infrastructure expansion continue to increase. The objective of the survey is to uncover growth opportunities, key trends, growth drivers and challenges. It also provides recommendations to help businesses prepare for unforeseen challenges.
The focus on overall improvement in patient care will remain a major growth driver. Additionally, the mandibular advancement (MAD) anti-snoring device market will continue to benefit from the growing willingness of patients and families to spend on advanced healthcare.
To stay “ahead” of your competitors, request a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4322
Fact.MR – a market research and competitive intelligence provider – establishes that the anti-snoring devices and snoring surgery industry was valued at around US$20 billion in 2020. A five-year compound annual growth rate of 4% is predicted till 2025, while the long-term forecast foresees an expansion of the market 2x reach US$40 billion by 2031. Patients showed a high propensity for uvulopalatopharyngoplasty (UPPP) surgeries, representing 41% turnover in 2020.
Healthcare organizations around the world are deploying digital tools to adapt to changing consumer preferences. They are pushing to resolve the long-standing challenge regarding innovation in models of care.
Given this, the focus on making health care affordable and more transparent will increase. The adoption of care model innovation in healthcare will have a profound impact on the Mandibular Advancement (MAD) Anti-Snoring Devices market.
Key Segments Covered
- Mandibular Advancement Anti-Snoring Devices (MAD)
- Tongue Stabilizing Anti-Snoring Device (TSD)
- Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) Anti-Snoring Devices
- Others (nose and chin strips, straps, rings, etc.)
- Snoring surgery by uvulopalatopharyngoplasty (UPPP)
- Tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy Snoring surgery
- Maxillomandibular advancement and genloglossus surgeries
- Radiofrequency Ablation (RFA) Snoring Surgery
- Pillar procedure with palatal implants Snoring surgery
Need more information on the reporting methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4322
The anti-snoring landscape is very fragmented. Few large companies currently dominate the industry in terms of market share. Medium to small-sized companies, on the other hand, are expanding their market presence by introducing new ingredients at lower prices, driven by technical advancements and product innovation.
- In June 2019, InnAccel launched SAANS, a CPAP solution. It is one of the world’s first infrastructure-free portable and neonatal CPAP systems, providing continuous airflow to prevent the airway from collapsing. It also suppresses tissue vibrations that induce snoring.
- In July 2020, Fisher & Paykel Healthcare inaugurated its 4th research and manufacturing site at its Daniell building in New Zealand. This expansion is expected to help the company continue to develop and deliver cutting-edge healthcare solutions associated with sleep disorders.
Full access to this exclusive report is available at https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4322
Key Takeaways from Anti-Snoring Devices and Snoring Surgery Market Research
- The over-the-counter availability of anti-snoring devices gives them a high sales potential compared to prescribed devices. The relatively easy FDA approvals for these devices and the growing trend of online shopping will, in turn, amplify the penetration of anti-snoring products globally.
- Uvulopalatopharyngoplasty (UPPP) surgery is expected to remain the surgery of choice during the forecast period (2020-2025), estimated to account for around 41% of the total revenue generated in 2020. However, the recent past has witnessed a rapid increase in the number of outpatient centers offering snoring care. This, coupled with patients seeking minimally invasive surgeries, is expected to increase the adoption of radiofrequency ablation (RFA) surgery over the period 2020-2025.
- Manufacturers are increasingly focusing on developing relatively less invasive products. Additionally, efficacy and portability are expected to remain a focus of R&D activities undertaken by anti-snoring devices and snoring surgery market players.
- Health insurance companies are now including anti-snoring devices and snoring surgery in their insurance coverage, further increasing their adoption. For example, Medicare worked with ResMed Inc. to reimburse a 3-month trial of CPAP therapy for patients diagnosed with sleep apnea.
“The growing number of sleep labs for treating acute sleep apnea and other sleep disorders creates an extremely conducive environment for the market. As awareness of these labs increases, these are expected to become a crucial sales channel for market players”says an expert on the subject at Fact.MR.
Read more trend reports from Fact.MR- https://www.biospace.com/article/demand-for-tricuspid-valve-repair-rising-as-congenital-and-rheumatoid-heart-disease-cases-increase-fact-mr/
Market research and consulting agency that makes the difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1000 companies trust us to make their most critical decisions. Although our experienced consultants use the latest technology to extract hard-to-find information, we believe that our USP is the trust our clients place in our expertise. Covering a wide range – from automotive and Industry 4.0 to healthcare and retail, our coverage is extensive, but we ensure that even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in the USA and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarters based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Contact us with your goals and we will be a competent research partner.
USA Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
The head office:
Unit number: AU-01-H (AU) gold tower,
Parcel number: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Tours,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Visit our website: https://www.factmr.com